People show Concern As Tiwa Savage Makes her First Public Appearance Amidst Tape Scandal

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
tiwas-watch.jpg

Tiwa Savage has been making headlines recently after her sex tape leaked. While many internet users condemned her for her negligent attitudes toward her privacy, some Nigerian celebrities went to their social media page to share their photos and comfort her.

Nigerians have expressed concern about the popular sensation singer Tiwa Savage following her first public appearance days after her sex video was leaked.

Tiwa Savage appeared along with other celebrities at the singer's CQD listening party on Friday night.

In response to the video surfaced online, some internet users pointed out that Tiwa Savage looked broken and not happy during the event.

Others have also claimed that the single mother is sad and needs some free time on social media to heal.

A user wrote: This woman suffered from divorce and now this ???? How long can she be strong and brave to face all these humiliations ????? May God see her through you, everyone should let love and light guide them, be nice to people, no matter what

Another wrote: Tiwa looks sad in this video ... If it is fair that she got out then I don't think she should think about what people would say. You know what, let them talk. Awon alai ni ikan see

Tiwa Savage has revealed how she is preparing to talk to her son Jamil about her ongoing S3x tape scandal so he won't be laughed at about it later.

In an interview with Angie Matinez on Power 105.1, the single mom and singer Tiwa Savage said

"There's a dark side to being in the spotlight ... the video was taken three weeks ago, this is the person I'm with right now ... I'm not going to let someone blackmail me for something, of course ...

I share this because I want to control the narrative ...

It's an intimate moment with someone I'm with ...

I'll talk to my son later when he's around fifteen so I'll prepare him so no one will try to offend him by saying your mom did this ...