Person wey don die no know wetin God do for am, Ashabi Simple laments over her marriage with Portable

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
erfedf.webp

Nigerian singer Portable's 4th baby mama, Ashabi Simple expresses regret over choosing the singer as she reflects on her life choices.

In a now-deleted Instagram story, Ashabi Simple hinted at facing problems in her marriage with Portable, stating that those who are dead are the luckiest ever. Ashabi Simple expressed how much she wants to be like them, adding that her life would have been different if she hadn't made that wrong choice.

In another post, Ashabi also revealed that she had been crying for hours, thanking her fans and colleagues for their calls and messages. She wrote, "Person wey don die don’t know what God did for ham. How I wish. Thank you all. I'm fine. If I didn't cry out the tears this morning, I fit run mad. Appreciate your calls and messages"