Shareholders of FCMB, UBA, 5 Others Expect Dividend Payment Alerts This Week

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Godspower

Apr 21, 2020
This week, shareholders of seven companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) should be expecting payment alerts on their phones.

These firms are holding their Annual General Meetings (AGMs) at different days of the week via proxies, where recommended cash rewards would be approved and payments made.

First to start is FBN Holdings Plc, which will have its AGM today, Monday, April 27, 2020 at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The meeting is scheduled to kick off by 10am and it would be beamed live on the internet, according to a notice seen by Business Post on Sunday.

After the approval of the 38 kobo per share dividend recommended by the board, shareholders should begin to receive their payments for the 2019 financial year the next day.

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, it would be the turn of the trio of Transcorp, Transcorp Hotels and FCMB to organise their AGMs.

Transcorp is having its shareholders’ gathering at Afriland Towers on 97/105 Broad Street, Lagos by 9am. Later in the day, by 1pm, Transcorp Hotels will have its meeting at the same venue, while FCMB has fixed its AGM at the First City Plaza on Marina Streetm, Lagos by 11am.

At their respective meetings, shareholders will vote to approve or disapprove the dividend recommended by their boards. If approved, payments are anticipated to be made electronically to bank accounts of beneficiaries. Transcorp is paying one kobo, Transcorp Hotels 7 kobo and FCMB 14 kobo.

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, UBA will have its AGM at the Amphitheatre, UBA House, 57 Marina, Lagos, by 9am and after the meeting, shareholders will begin to receive their cash reward of 80 kobo per share.

On Thursday, April 30, 2020, the duo of Fidelity Bank and Access Bank will hold their AGMs in Lagos by 10am.

While Fidelity Bank’s AGM is slated for Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos, Access Bank will gather at Access Tower, Plot 14/15, Prince Alaba Oniru Street, Oniru Estate, Lekki, Lagos for its meeting.

On that day, their respective shareholders will get payment alerts on their phones for the dividends recommended by their boards. Fidelity Bank is paying 20 kobo per share, while Access Bank shareholders are expecting 40 kobo per share.

Source:
Modupe Gbadeyanka

Edwin sylvester

Apr 21, 2020
Let my name be among those to receive or i start war. I no wan hear story oh. Lol congregation to the investors. My mom should be among

Reactions: Godspower

chykebryan@

Apr 29, 2020
This week, shareholders of seven companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) should be expecting payment alerts on their phones.

These firms are holding their Annual General Meetings (AGMs) at different days of the week via proxies, where recommended cash rewards would be approved and payments made.

First to start is FBN Holdings Plc, which will have its AGM today, Monday, April 27, 2020 at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The meeting is scheduled to kick off by 10am and it would be beamed live on the internet, according to a notice seen by Business Post on Sunday.

After the approval of the 38 kobo per share dividend recommended by the board, shareholders should begin to receive their payments for the 2019 financial year the next day.

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, it would be the turn of the trio of Transcorp, Transcorp Hotels and FCMB to organise their AGMs.

Transcorp is having its shareholders’ gathering at Afriland Towers on 97/105 Broad Street, Lagos by 9am. Later in the day, by 1pm, Transcorp Hotels will have its meeting at the same venue, while FCMB has fixed its AGM at the First City Plaza on Marina Streetm, Lagos by 11am.

At their respective meetings, shareholders will vote to approve or disapprove the dividend recommended by their boards. If approved, payments are anticipated to be made electronically to bank accounts of beneficiaries. Transcorp is paying one kobo, Transcorp Hotels 7 kobo and FCMB 14 kobo.

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, UBA will have its AGM at the Amphitheatre, UBA House, 57 Marina, Lagos, by 9am and after the meeting, shareholders will begin to receive their cash reward of 80 kobo per share.

On Thursday, April 30, 2020, the duo of Fidelity Bank and Access Bank will hold their AGMs in Lagos by 10am.

While Fidelity Bank’s AGM is slated for Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos, Access Bank will gather at Access Tower, Plot 14/15, Prince Alaba Oniru Street, Oniru Estate, Lekki, Lagos for its meeting.

On that day, their respective shareholders will get payment alerts on their phones for the dividends recommended by their boards. Fidelity Bank is paying 20 kobo per share, while Access Bank shareholders are expecting 40 kobo per share.

Source:
Modupe Gbadeyanka
I have received FBN and FCMB dividends today

Reactions: Edwin sylvester

chykebryan@

Apr 29, 2020
I have submitted the application for transfer of shares to 3 companies since March 2, made all payments and waiting for update but until now no response. I understand it doesn't take long to process.

Reactions: Edwin sylvester

Edwin sylvester

Apr 21, 2020
I have submitted the application for transfer of shares to 3 companies since March 2, made all payments and waiting for update but until now no response. I understand it doesn't take long to process.
I think u should have a handler like in those companies to give u update. Check up with them and be sure. Also watch their performance on NSE regularly.

May 20, 2020

Source:
Modupe Gbadeyanka
Please how can I change my broker?

chykebryan@

Apr 29, 2020
Please what is the fate of all documents submitted to registrars before the lockdown and ban on interstate movement?