Singer Mayorkun confirms breakup with popular dancer Cocainna

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Mayowa Adewale has confirmed his breakup with popular UK based Nigerian dancer and choreographer Cocainna.
img_1698170169626_1.jpg

He clarified his relationship status during a recent interview with Tacha on The Big Friday Show a few days ago. Mayorkun confirmed that he is currently single. When quizzed about the reason for their breakup, he answered and said, "Life happens."

Mayorkun said he is still in good terms with his ex-girlfriend Cocainna and they keep in touch. He expressed that one can go into a relationship and it works out and sometimes it doesn't.

Tacha asked him why he loves London based girls since his ex Cocainna is based in the UK and he said he visited London a lot around the time he met Cocainna and he needed someone he could interact with while he's there.

"I think at that point, I used to go to London a lot. I still do and if I'm there almost every time, I'd interact with somebody."Mayorkun said.

Mayorkun and popular dancer Cocainna started dating in 2022. While they were together, they often got tongues wagging from sharing beautiful moments on social media. Their relationship was confirmed when dancer Cocainna took Mayorkun on a date in London.

The artist also brought her out on stage and gave fans a thrilling performance at his concert early this year. During this year's Valentine's celebration, he posted her on his Snapchat story flaunting to the world the love of his life.

Watch a video of Mayorkun and Cocainna together:

Cocainna was born in Lagos, Nigerian on April 11 1998. She gained recognition posting her dance videos and engaging in dance challenges on TikTok.

Compress_20230607_143304_4355-678x381.png

Apart from being a dancer, Cocainna is a beauty influencer and she doubles as a brand ambassador for a wig company in the UK known as Milan Hair.

She has performed at various celebrities' shows such as Mayorkun, Wiz Khalifa, Wizkid on international stages including The O2 Arena.