Singer Skales recounts experience after hitting a girl with his car on the Lekki-Epe expressway

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Singer Skales recounts experience after hitting a girl with his car on the Lekki-Epe expressway​

skales.jpg

Nigerian singer Skales came online to share his experience after hitting a young girl on the Lekki-Epe expressway. He said he was driving on the highway when all of a sudden, the young girl ran into the expressway and his vehicle hit her. He was petrified to see her body fly and roll over and thought she wouldn't survive. Immediately, he jumped out of the vehicle and rushed to carry her, while asking for help from passersby. They were able to get her to the hospital on time and the Doctors confirmed she would be fine.

Skales said this was one of his worst experiences judging by how scared he was when the accident happened. He wrote, "Just had one of the craziest experience in my life...while driving on the Lekki-Epe expressway. A lil girl ran into the gaddam expressway and I was driving on the speed lane and hit her. I was so scared! I saw her body fly over! I thought she was gone."

Riyan17

Feb 11, 2024
Skales' recent encounter on the Lekki-Epe expressway, where he accidentally hit a pedestrian with his car, highlights the importance of road safety. It's a sobering reminder for all drivers to remain vigilant and cautious at all times. His decision to share this experience publicly not only shows accountability but also promotes awareness about the consequences of negligence on the road. Wishing everyone involved a swift recovery.