Solomon Buchi reveals his wife's favourite food is Ijebu garri

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Solomon Buchi reveals his wife's favourite food is Ijebu garri

Screenshot_20230907-073513_X.jpg

Popular relationship coach Solomon Buchi has revealed his wife's favorite food. He recently shared that his wife's favourite food is Ijebu garri and cold water and was wondering how her favourite food is garri. He had shared this on his X (twitter) account on a lighter note.

Screenshot_20230907-073153_X.jpg

Solomon Buchi is a well-known Nigerian Life coach, relationship coach, writer and a public speaker. He got married to his wife Arike Adeola earlier this year. He shared photos of their intimate wedding ceremony earlier in February 2023.

Screenshot_20230907-072839_X.jpg

Recall the couple got engaged in July 2022 and had also shared the news via social media. Solomon Buchi began posting relationship and marriage quotes some years back which gained him massive following on social media.

He posted on twitter and shared how he had randomly remembered his wife's favourite food which is Ijebu garri. He revealed its something she can drink everyday and shared how both He and his wife wear glasses and will both need to see their children.

In his words "When I randomly remember that my wife’s favorite food is ijebu garri with cold water, I laugh. She can drink Garri everyday. Did it twice, and the next day I ran away. We need to see our children, and we both wear prescribed glasses How is your fave stuff be drinking garri, don’t you love vision?"

See post