stock, forex or crypto currency

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

ViciousKing

Jun 17, 2020
I think that Forex is good for investment. At least, I can earn money from Forex.

What method do you use? Right now it's a period of failures for me. And I'm in the search for a good strategy. Not so long ago one of my friends told me about so-called copy trading. The idea is simple - you just take strategy of a successful trader and copy it. This friend of mine also told that there are special tools for it or something. An app, as far as I know. What can you tell me about the strategy in general? Does it worth? I'm a newbie in trading, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Melvin

Ginabauta

May 19, 2021
I personally invest in cryptocurrencies. I'm new to this field, and I don't have much experience, but I still don't risk dealing with Forex stocks.
I personally invest in cryptocurrencies. I'm new to this field, and I don't have much experience, but I still don't risk dealing with Forex stocks. and I was delighted. However, recently, investing in cryptocurrencies has become risky. My profits are suffering at the moment, and I'm starting to be afraid to make investments. Perhaps someone is part of a social media group with a cryptocurrency theme. I need advice on this subject, but I do not know any groups with this topic. I will be grateful for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmmaScott

Sep 17, 2020
It seems to me that Forex is a good platform to earn easy money. The main thing isn't to get addicted to it on an ongoing basis. I have friends who just can't stop making money there, and it's very sad. At first, I also made good money there, but I could stop in time. I thought about where to invest my money for a long time and came across the site investorjunkie.com. I consulted a good broker there, invested all my money in crypto, and didn't lose. So if you want a good start in Forex trading, this is a great opportunity