Tacha appeals to BBNAIJA eviction Jury to evict Seyi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Tacha appeals to BBNAIJA eviction Jury to evict Seyi

Screenshot_20230814-035853_X.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha has appealed to the eviction jury to evict Seyi Awolowo from the BBNAIJA show.
She made this appeal before the eviction show started yesterday.

Tacha is a well known social media influencer and a reality TV star. She was on the Big Brother Naija Pepper dem season 4 in 2019 before she was disqualified.

Screenshot_20230723-235525_Twitter.jpg

She took to her Twitter to draft a letter of appeal to the members of the eviction Jury so they will evict Seyi from the Big Brother Naija House. Recall 3 former BBNAIJA housemates are chosen each eviction week to decide on who leaves the house among the 3 with the lowest votes.

She wrote
"Honorable Members of the Jury,

I trust this message finds you in good health and high spirit. Anticipation grows as we look forward to witnessing your splendid appearances for tonight's event. It is with a sense of earnestness that I approach you, well-aware of your discerning judgement."

"As you're aware, Grandson is the weakest link in that house, as indicated by the outcome of last weeks results. I believe you have been following the conversations about how he talks to women and his tendency to verbally assault people’s parents without any provocation. Given these circumstances, it's imperative that you consider the option of having him return home to his beloved family which fingers are hurting from steadily defending him"

"So beloved jury I strongly believe with these few points of mine I have been able to convince and not confuse you to give us grandson! but also let God help you guys not to give us grandson this evening, and I promise you, we will drag you by the balls and Titties on these streets of Twitter"

Recall just few days ago, she called Seyi a Evil spirited grandson because of the advice he gave to another housemate, Frood.

See post below

However the eviction show didn't go as everyone expected. The person who was evicted last night was Uriel who was among the bottom 3 but not the last. It was TolaniBaj, Uriel and Seyi who had the least votes while Seyi was the least on the list. Mysteriously, Seyi was saved while Uriel was evicted.

Screenshot_20230723-235625_Twitter.jpg

This was Tacha's reaction after the Jury evicted Uriel instead of Seyi