Thank you for changing my life, Ruger offers D'Prince some flowers

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Ruger has given his label boss Charles Enebeli popularly known as D'Prince his flowers by penning an appreciation note to him for changing his life.
20231005_081331.jpg

The 24-year old singer took to his Instagram story yesterday to shower praises on his industry dad, appreciating him for taking care of him since he got into the entertainment scene.

Ruger shared a screenshot of his first chat with D'Prince scheduling a meeting with him and assuring D'Prince that he is going to prove himself worthy.

D'Prince, already seeing how talented Ruger is, told him that there's nothing to prove and this became the turning point of his life.

Ruger wrote, "I don't even know what to say. That dm changed my life, and you didn't stop there, you kept taking care of me till date.

I just want to say thank you. Look at me saying I was coming to prove myself to you not knowing you had seen the future in me. Thank you"

20231005_080310.jpg

Ruger was signed to D'Prince's record label Jonzing World in 2021 after discovering him on social media through his freestyles and song covers.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
What is Ruger real name, d of birth and net worth as of today? and what hit song has he made so far, share some YouTube link if needed

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Ruger's real name is Michael Adebayo Olayinka born on 23rd September 1999. He has an estimated net worth of $35,000.

He is best known for his hit song Bounce.