TolaniBaj convinces Pere not to leave AllStars BBNaija house following his fight with Adekunle

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230816_084531.jpg
During TolaniBaj's diary session, she told Biggie about how Pere made up his mind to leave the AllStars after fighting with Adekunle. She persuaded him not to leave but he was hesitant until he agreed to stay. Who would have thought that Pere would cry over what Adekunle did to him in the game arena? Recall that Adekunle blocked Pere from pouring his sand into the box while the game was on. That provoked Pere and he confronted Adekunle after the game ended.

Seeing that Adekunle was not swayed by his confrontation, Pere threatened to deal with him outside of the house. However, Adekunle responded, "You people in Lagos Island, Pere Egbi talk say he go touch me outside. You probably don't even know me. But I am not the one to f*ck with outside the house."
==

MV5BYjU1YTY0NzEtYWNmZi00OWVjLTk5MDEtNmFkYzMyNGRlZTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_ (1).jpg
That response got Pere furious because he knew the consequences of fighting in Biggie's house. What the majority of the housemates aren't aware of was how vulnerable Pere felt. TolaniBaj later saw Pere crying and she consoled him.

Watch TolaniBaj's diary session here
==