TVC appoints Morayo brown as new Managing director

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
TVC appoints Morayo brown as new Managing director

wp-1701350707635.jpg

A famous Nigerian media personality named Morayo Afolabi Brown, has been appointed as the new Managing Director of a famous talk show named TVC Entertainment channel. Morayo was recently announced as the new MD by the board of TVC Communications and TVC Entertainment. Morayo Afolabi-Brown is a well-known Nigerian TV Host.

Morayo was the deputy director of Programmes at TVC News but is now the Managing director. She is 43 years old. She was born on the 6th of July, 1980 in Lagos state. She is married to Femi Afolabi-Brown. They got married in 2011. She is the daughter of the late Nigerian Bar Association President, Alao Aka-Bashorun.
Morayo took to her Instagram page to share the good news of her new position at TVC. She expressed joy over her appointment as the Managing Director of TVC’s entertainment channel. She appreciated the board for the opportunity and looks forward to working in this new role.

She stated “I am excitingly pleased to announce my recent appointment as the Managing Director of TVCe, the Entertainment Channel of TVC Communications. This is a new chapter in my career. I am exceedingly grateful to the board for entrusting me with this all-important role. Looking forward to a fulfilling experience. Only those who have read my book, ‘Becoming the Queen of Talk TV’ can appreciate the depth of this testimony. Thank you Jesus for always fighting my battles and ALWAYS making a way for me. Let somebody shout Hallelujah!!
DR. MORAYO AFOLABI-BROWN
MD, TVCe”.