Uriel advocates for scrapping of BBNAIJA eviction Jury

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Uriel advocates for scrapping of BBNAIJA eviction Jury

Screenshot_20230814-024035_Google.jpg

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel has mentioned that the eviction jury for the BBNAIJA show needs to be scrapped.
Recall Uriel was evicted from the house just few days ago, which was Sunday.

Uriel is the second housemate to be evicted from the ongoing season of the Big Brother Naija All Stars show. Her full name is Uriel Oputa and she is originally from the See Gobe season 2 of Big Brother Naija show.

Screenshot_20230723-235625_Twitter.jpg

Recall the eviction jury is a new twist introduced to the show whereby a jury consisting of 3 members who are former BBNAIJA housemates will come together to decide who will leave the house among the bottom 3 housemates in All-Stars

The first set of eviction jury consisted of Bisola, Dorathy and Mike Edwards and they decided on Princess who was evicted. The second set of eviction jury was Teddy A, Laycon and Diana Edobor and Uriel was evicted.

Uriel spoke recently on how she feels about being evicted from the house and she shared that she felt robbed because he wasn't her time. She then called on the reality show organisers to scrap the eviction jury system.

She mentioned that this method of having an eviction jury decided should be scrapped from the show.

She shared all this In an interview with Cool FM Nigeria. She revealed that she had been hoping to stay longer in the house even though she wasn't sure of winning the prize of N120m and she doesn't feel happy with how things turned out.

Recall fans were also not pleased with her eviction on Sunday and they also took to social media to protest it saying the eviction jury wasn't doing well.

According to Uriel “I think the jury thing left a little bit of sour taste in my mouth. I think they should scrap it. And if they definitely scrap it, they better put me back in there.”