We Can’t Reach Him – Former BBN’s Omashola cries out over depression and loneliness(image)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
Omashola.jpg

News breaking out has seen the former Big Brother Naija pepper Dem season housemate Omashola sparked multiple reactions, As he cries out to his fans that he was lonely and depressed.

The reality TV star appears to be struggling as he reveal his current state when he shared a photo of tear-soaked paper on his Instagram page.

In fact, according to the reality TV star, he is alone in the world, surrounded by people, and says that he has been under so much pressure from his friends even though he always believed in himself to make it work.

Taiwo Aromokun, Odunlade Adekola's first Nollywood lover, said he should avoid his colleagues ... and leave the social media

Omashola went on to say that he is slowly reaching his breaking point, despite trying to keep a cool head and not bothering about it.

He wrote:

"They say in your youth, depression is mostly peer pressure and the strife to not want to be left behind. In old age, depression is a bucket full of regrets and it is worse than the former.

Thank God I’m still young but plenty pressure man dey face. I believe in myself normally based on who I will be and it is me and my team till the wheels fall off but right now ehn, only God fit understand…. I’m lonely in a world surrounded by people.

Trying to keep my cool but slowly reaching my breaking point "

Omashola1.png

Recall that last year the reality tv star lost his dad; The heartbroken BBNaija star shared a photo of a page from a notebook soaked in tears also. This seems to be his way of telling the world that something is wrong with him.

The grieving star shared the photo and added a heartbreaking emoji to the post as fans headed to the comment section to send their heartfelt condolences while revealing that the BBN star had lost his father.

As of the time of filing this report, no comment has been made by the reality star. Nonetheless, Internet users flooded his page cheering them up for better opportunities, while others urged people to always check on their love ones as some may not speak up but are passing through a lot most of this could lead to the victim's depression, which in turn would lead to death.

See comments:

@iam_koloflow wrote: Hmmmmm Na so life be o

Someone should check up on him tho

Depression no Dey wear makeup o

@kinghashthattag wrote: If you are that man’s friend, CHECK ON HIM.

@soft_work__ wrote: We shuu learn to check-up on eachother fa. Plz, let’s normalize it

What is it with celerity lifestyle that makes come under such intense pressure to prove a point...I will love to know your thoughts in the comment section because I'm scared now becoming one; I rather earn enough for my family and me and be happy, than the public pressure of having to meet up with the public standard.

What's your take?

Last edited: