WhiteMoney complains to Biggie about how disrespectful CeeC is

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
whitemoney-BBnaija-winner.jpg

WhiteMoney complained to Biggie about CeeC disrespecting him at every slight chance. He said that he cannot shoulder the disrespect from her due to his status outside the house. When WhiteMoney won the BBNaija season 6, he was bestowed chieftaincy titles in his state. He said that he has two chieftaincy titles and one more on its way. Therefore, he would not allow CeeC to be disrespectful toward him. He accused CeeC of using the F words.

He said, "There is a limit to the insult that I can take. I will never use an F-word on you. Any small thing, she don give me, F*ck you! Shut the f*ck up!"
==

images (10).jpeg
BBNaija lovers believe WhiteMoney shouldn't have gone for AllStars if he is looking for people to respect him. They said he should have stayed in the palace with his kinsmen. They believe that WhiteMoney is pained because CeeC turned down his proposal for a relationship.

One @donai000 said, "He just can't take rejection and is looking for means to hate CeeC even recruiting people to hate her which failed woefully." Others said WhiteMoney should have respected himself by not coming to the show.

Screenshot_20230817-093709_1.jpgScreenshot_20230817-093709_2.jpgScreenshot_20230817-093716_1.jpgScreenshot_20230817-093721_1.jpgScreenshot_20230817-093721_2.jpg