Why I dropped out in final year - Oxlade

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Ikuforiji Olaitan Abdulrahman popularly known as Oxlade has revealed the reason why he dropped out of Lagos State University during his final year.

Screenshot_20230722-084810_1.jpg

Oxlade revealed to Tay Mesan during the Tea With Tay podcast that he dropped out of school because of pressure from a gang who wanted him to join their group. He said his grandma called him out of the blue to return home from school because that same gang almost killed his roommate.

He said he appreciates the role his grandma plays in his life and also acknowledged that the power of God should never be underestimated because He is real. He said, "God has saved me countless times and that is the reason why I'm still twice as tall."

He said till date, he has no idea how his grandma knew about the incident because he never mentioned it to her. It was shocking because she gave him strict instructions to leave school and not bother taking anything with him.

"I was there for a week and the next week, I heard they came to beat the hell out of everyone in my hostel because of me.", Oxlade revealed. When quizzed about why he was asked to join, he stated that they might have been attracted by his looks.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Can you make us more familiar with Afrobeat singer Oxlade? some of us don't know enough about him...
, what school did he attend, what year did he drop out, what is his real name and full name, what are the hit songs that he has made. Is he better off after dropping out of school? please expand on those so reader can better enjoy your post. Share about 4 YouTube links of his hit song or his music or music videos.