Wizkid ft Ayra Star " 2 Sugar" gets 2023 MTV VMA Award nomination

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230809_071125.jpg
Wizkid, Nigeria star boy, and Ayra Star music "2 Sugar" makes it to the 2023 MTV Video Music Award nomination. That is a big win for both artists. In case you haven't seen "2 Sugar" music video. Here is a link to watch on YouTube

Wizkid is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He rose to fame when he released the single "Holla at your boy." He was formerly signed into Banky W's Empire Mates Entertainment. Now, he owns a record label known as Starboy Entertainment. Wizkid continues to amass fans on a global level. He is one of the artists spreading the beauty of Afrobeats in the world.
20230809_071012.jpg

Ayra Star is a young promising female artist. She has been featured by music artists at home and abroad ever since she got signed into Mavins Record. Being nominated on the MTV VMA is definitely a win for her career. The 21-year-old is a source of inspiration to other artists. In fact, she revealed in a recent interview that her new album is on its way. In her words, "I have mastered my craft now. My next album is going to be the biggest album ever."
20230809_121303.jpg