"Yul is a bad man...all the suffering you're going through is because you're still carrying his surname" Blessing CEO to May Edochie

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Yul is a bad man...all the suffering you're going through is because you're still carrying his surname" Blessing CEO to May Edochie

Blessing-Okoro-CEO-1.webp

Popular Nigerian media personality Blessing CEO has questioned May Edochie for still carrying Yul Edochie's surname. She recently shared a video on her Instagram page questioning May for not dropping the Edochie surname. According to her, that is the reason she is going through so much stress and suffering on the internet. She stated that Yul is a bad man but if he is really as bad as they have portrayed him to be then May should leave his surname and stop been in his shadow.

May Edochie is the Ex-wife of Yul Edochie. The couple were married from 2004 till 2023 when they split up. They have 4 children together however Yul is now married to Judy Austin and they also have a child together. Blessing CEO is a well-known relationship expert and she has shared her thoughts about the drama involving Yul Edochie, May Edochie and Judy Austin. Recall Yul Edochie recently confronted May for not returning the bride price and also for not changing her surname and still bearing his name.

240818487_3802011056565547_5476452012958453800_n-e1651142208983-582x424.jpg

May and Yul Edochie

In her words "Why will a man just wake up and say he wants to take another wife. We should pray against this type of Yul Edochie in our life. How can a man marry a whole queen, and leave her to marry a princess. I've been trying to fantom it in my head... but to our queen (May Edochie), I want to ask a question that is bothering me. Yul Edochie is so bad of of man, why are you still under his shadow? Why are you still holding his surname? Because if a man is this bad and this demonic, a woman is not supposed to have anything to do with him now. The first thing a woman does when she divorces her husband or when the man does bad is as wicked as Yul, the first thing to do is to yank off his name, Yank off his surname. That is how they do it. Put your father’s name. It’s been two years now and you are still using Yul Edochie. Come out of his shadow"

She also added "Leave his name and his surname. When you come out of his shadow people won't remember all this if you dissociate yourself from him. Yes you have children for him but you as a woman can have your own identity. If you leave his name, people won't remember you were married to him and they will focus on his wife, Judy Austin. All this stress you're going through on the internet, it's because you're still carrying his name. Leave his bad name."

See post below

Last edited: