“I’m a legitimate wife unlike some thieves who came through the window” Rita Edochie shades Yul Edochie’s second wife, Judy Austin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“I’m a legitimate wife unlike some thieves who came through the window” Rita Edochie shades Yul Edochie’s second wife, Judy Austin

Rita-Edochie.png

Popular Nigerian actress, Rita Edochie recently shaded Yul Edochie’s second wife Judy Austin in a post on her Instagram page. The 59-year-old actress who is Yul Edochie’s aunty is clearly not in support of his new wife, Judy Austin. She shared a video on her Instagram page recently throwing shades at Judy Austin. The video she shared on Instagram showed her sitting beside her brother-in-law, Pete Edochie, who is Yul’s father, and she was speaking in Igbo language while he was confirming what she said. The interpretation of her words according to her caption revealed that she was speaking about Judy Austin.

Rita Edochie is a Nigerian actress, TV presenter and host, who is married to tony Edochie, who is Pete Edochie’s brother. She has 4 children with her husband. She was born on the 16th of April 1964 in Anambra state. she has been married to Tony Edochie for 33 years now. Yul Edochie is also a Nigerian actor. He was formerly married to May Edochie and they have 4 children but now, he is married to Judy Austin and they have a child together. From various posts from the Edochie family, its quite obvious that they didn’t support his marriage to Judy Austin.

Rita Edochie is known for supporting May Edochie even after she and Yul split up. In her most recent post, Rita called herself a legitimate wife and stated that she came through the door unlike others who came in through the window. She revealed that even Pete Edochie confirmed that she is a legitimate wife who came into the family in a legitimate way unlike others. she referred to the others as thieves who tried to steal what didn’t belong to them.
in her words "EVEN MY GREAT HUSBAND CHIEF PETE EDOCHIE, THE OGADAGIDI NA NTEJE HAS ALSO CONFIRMED THAT I CAME THROUGH THE DOOR AND NOT THE WINDOW
I SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT YOU MY GREAT HUSBAND
IN MY NEXT WORLD, I WILL STILL BE PART OF THE EDOCHIES AND COMRADE TONY EDOCHIE WILL STILL BE MY DARLING HUSBAND ...
I WOULD HAVE DANCED MORE FOR YOU, PROBABLY YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME MORE MONEY BECAUSE NA LEGIT WIFE I BE UNLIKE SOME THIEVES WHO ARE WORKING SO HARD TO STEAL WHAT THEY NEVER WORKED FOR, E GO CHOKE THEM....
GOOD MORNING GREAT LOVERS OF RITA EDOCHIE....
PLEASE DISREGARD THE BARKING DOG A NA AKOGHERI"

See post below