2 Pac is my best African Artist, content creator Khaby Lame reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

2 Pac is my best African Artist, content creator Khaby Lame reveals​

l-intro-1694702311.jpg

Famous Senegalese content creator Khaby Lame was interviewed to reveal who he believed to be the best African Artist and his response was somewhat shocking to listeners. He said that the late 2 Pac was his best African Artist whose songs he had on repeat last year. In his words, "One African Artist uhn? I really like 2Pac. I don't know if he is still working but I really like 2Pac. He is my best African Artist." His response stunned the viewers and left them wondering when 2Pac became an African Artist. Some said he shouldn't have said anything because he sounded ridiculous and his response was tagged as trashy.

23-year-old Khaby Lame is a Senegalese-born Italian social media personality and content creator. He is famous for his TikTok videos where he mocks complicated life hacks videos. He is said to be the most followed user on TikTok due to how much people from across the globe love his content. He has over 161 million followers and was born on the 9th of March, 2000.

==

Last edited: