30bg fan breaks his laptop following Davido's loss at the Grammy Awards

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

30bg fan breaks his laptop following Davido's loss at the Grammy Awards​

A furious 30bg fan broke his laptop after his music idol, Davido, didn't emerge victorious in the categories he was nominated for in the Grammy Award. Those around him didn't see it coming as he continuously complained about how it made no sense for Davido to lose all of his nominations to other singers from another country. He said he had never heard Tyla's song before so how was she announced as the winner of the Best African Music Performance?

His reaction to the Grammy event sparked different reactions from fans and critics of the Nigerian singer Davido. While fans professed their unwavering love for Davido's music, critics were busy laughing at the singer's loss. You can read some of their reactions below:
@mrholic: Why you go break laptop when you have a beautiful television to scatter to pieces
@derickrose28: E shock us say Davido no win but we still fvck with him! 30bg gang, am I communicating???? WE MOUNT
@emriz.eth: Normally, 30bg get mental issues for thinking Davido will win in the first place...Abeg FC ASSEMBLE
@sabitalk1: Davido fans are always angry people no be new thing
@tochi_lifestyle:I love his energy. I fit abandon my 6 years relationship just to sympathize with Davido