A Zimbabwean man exposes wife who secretly takes antiretroviral drugs (ARV)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

A Zimbabwean man exposes wife who secretly takes antiretroviral drugs (ARV)​

A Zimbabwean man has exposed his wife's secret after he found out she had been taking antiretroviral drugs. From his narration, they have been married for three years and he had no idea that she was HIV positive until it was revealed to him in a prayer session. During the supposed divine revelation, he was shown the storage location of the ARVs and he immediately sprung into action. Lo and behold, the drugs were lying in a secret compartment of their couch and he was shocked to the bone.

In the video, he said, "This seat here. behind the seat, there is something that I want to show you which my wife has hidden for all the three years of marriage. In my prayers, God has shown me and today I’m going to expose her. I thank God that I have found this truth."

He then pulled out a black nylon containing the ARVs from the torn side of their couch and bitterly complained about how he felt betrayed by a woman who claimed to love him. The ARV is wrapped in a blue plastic which according to the World Health Organization (WHO), is a TLD (tenofovir/lamivudine/dolutegravir) usually recommended to adults living with HIV. He warned those who are looking forward to getting married to tread carefully by choosing their partners wisely. He concluded by saying, "A warning to those who want to get married. You can see the tablets here. I trusted her with all my heart and my soul. I stood with her in all her sickness and all her troubles but this is what she does to betray me. She is taking ARVs and I am exposed to the disease. She doesn’t care whether I die or I live. So I’m just an object for her to use. To take me for a ride. She doesn’t care the children that I have they still need me. They’re young. I thank God for this revelation.”

Last edited: