Actress Bimbo Ademoye applauds Femi Adebayo, gives positive reviews on his new movie Jagun Jagun

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular Nollywood actress Bimbo Ademoye took to her Instagram page yesterday to sing the praises of her colleague Femi Adebayo on his new movie Jagun Jagun which premiered on Netflix yesterday.

img_1691740759200_1.jpg

Since its release yesterday, the movie has gotten a lot of positive reviews across social media and Bimbo couldn't but express how excited and thrilled she felt while watching the movie.

She mentioned that she was shaking barely 20 minutes into the movie and she has never been that excited in her life.

She wrote, "Never been this excited about August 10th In my life. Barely 20 minutes into this masterpiece and I'm already shaking."

She went on to appreciate Femi Adebayo for his hard work in bringing the project to life. She said, "Dear uncle @femiadebayosalami, know the hardwork and dedication you put into this masterpiece.

I'm not at all surprised at the result. Weldone sir and congratulations egbon. Jagun jagun is now showing on Netflix. I'd have said it stars your faves, but omo, even your faves' fave dey inside."