Actress Mercy Aigbe celebrates her daughter on her 22nd birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (5).jpeg
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe shares beautiful photos of her daughter, Michelle, to celebrate her birthday.

She wrote, "It's been nothing but the undiluted Grace of the almighty God!!!! All I can say is Alhamdulillah Rabbil Alamin. Cheers to #22. Happy birthday to the most amazing daughter ever! @michelleio_ I love you with all my heart and soul❤️❤️❤️"

==

Michelle celebrated her birthday yesterday, July 11th. The 22-year-old is the first child of Mercy Aigbe. She is also a fashion model.
==

Last month, Michelle's younger brother celebrated his birthday and she sent him wishes. "Happy birthday to my not so little baby brother. I love you so much and I wish you all the best in life. I pray God continues to guide you and protect you. May his light continue to shine upon you. I can't believe my brother is this tall now. They grow up so fast. I pray that as you keep growing, you keep being the sweet, loving boy that you are."

Screenshot_20230712-123130_1.jpg

Mercy Aigbe is a mother of two. Although, her first marriage ended in a divorce, she is currently married to Mr. Kazeem Adeoti.

Screenshot_20230712-123414_1.jpg