Actress Scarlet Gomez celebrates 7th wedding anniversary with her husband

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Actress Scarlet Gomez celebrates 7th wedding anniversary with her husband​

Scarlet-Gomez.jpg

Nollywood actress Scarlet Gomez celebrates her 7th wedding anniversary with her husband. She took to the media to sing praises on her husband, Temi Gomez, for loving her all through the 7 years of their marriage despite the turbulences. She wrote, "7 years of my marriage!!! Feels like yesterday. To the one responsible for the constant butterflies in my tummy, the one who would do anything to bring the world to me. To the one who constantly puts a smile on my face and hates to see me cry. To the one who’s so intentional about me , the one who says “ I’ve got you “ and I believe completely..To the one who will take a bullet for me without hesitation, the one who bleeds just to make me happy."

To the one who holds my hands through every stage (pleasant or unpleasant) , the one who deals with my multiple characters lol. To the one who constantly thinks of my wellbeing, the one who makes sure I always act right. To the one who never judges me no matter how imperfect my imperfections are. To the one who is never tired of me or my tantrums or trouble. To my constant comedian , my chef , my doctor? My father, brother and best friend. To my no 1 fan and supporter, the one who would do anything to see me fly and succeed! To my therapist, my hero , and the love of my entire existence. To the one I trust with my life , the one I’m not afraid to show my truest self to. To my guru , my stylist , my acting coach, motivation and my soul mate. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY @temigomez till infinity and the life beyond ! Thank you for bringing my fairytale to life."

Scarlet Gbemisola Gomez is a Nollywood actress who made her debut in the 2023 Showmax Original telenovela series, Wura. She has starred in numerous movies ranging from A Test of Faith, Kidnapped, Forbidden Love, The Knot, Blinded, and a series of others. She got married to Temi Gomez in 2017 and they had a child in 2019, who sadly passed away a few days after birth.