Actress Shan George pleads for help after fraudsters wiped N3.6 million from her Zenith account

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Actress Shan George pleads for help after fraudsters wiped N3.6 million from her Zenith account​

Nigerian actress Shan George pleads for help after her life savings of N3.6 million were wiped from her account. She saved in Zenith Bank and was shocked to receive an alert stating she authorized a transfer of N3.6 million into the account of one Cecilia Chigozie Okoro from Opay. The actress cried out claiming she never authorized such a transaction as this is purely a fraudulent transaction. She pleads with Zenith Bank and Nigerians to fight for her so she can retrieve her money.

Actress Shan said she was left with no single money in her account and she has nobody to turn to. She called upon EFCC and Nigerian Police to please help her retrieve the money wiped from her account on the 3rd of May, 2024. The 54-year-old actress is in tears as she couldn't lay complaints at any bank because it's a weekend. She wrote, "I'm left koboless right now, wetin I go eat wit my children . @zenithbankplc @opay.ng please help me, my account at zenith has been wipped clean just now, paid into Opay. Pls help me reverse it. Opay customer's name Cecilia Chiagoziem Okoro.Pls refund my money."