Actress Wofai Fada shares stunning pre-wedding photos

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Actress Wofai Fada shares stunning pre-wedding photos​

Nigerian actress and comedian Wofai Fada has shared stunning pre-wedding photos and announced that the wedding would take place this year, 2024. Fans, colleagues, and well wishes have stormed her page to celebrate her as they wished her well in her marriage.

Wofai Fada is a Nigerian media personality who has been active since 2005. The 33-year-old was born on the 18th of September, 1990 in Cross River, Calabar. She is an alumnus of the University of Calabar and University of Lagos where she earned degrees in Zoology and Human Resources Development respectively.

With a simple caption, Wofai wrote, "TWO24" as the hashtag for their wedding which is to take place this year. In another post, she wrote, "I found my happily ever after, and I said yes!! Chai!! Love is sweet o."