After 2 years, Tems drops new single, Me and U

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
After 2 years, Tems drops new single, Me and U

Screenshot_20231007-114201_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian singer Tems has released a new single titled Me and U. She released the song alongside the music video on October 5, 2023. This song, Me and U is her debut single in this year, 2023. She released the song after a long break and this has got fans talking.

Tems whose real name is Temilade Openiyi is a singer and songwriter. She is a 28 year old music star and Grammy award winner. She was born on the 11th of June 1995. She became famous after featuring on Wizkid's song of 2020, Essence. She has won awards like the Best Melodic Rap Performance in the Grammy.

Screenshot_20231007-114213_Google.jpg

This is the first time in a long time since Tems put out a personal single. She took a break in 2021 and prior to this, most of her work were collaborations. Her last projects include “If Orange Was A Place” and “For Broken Ears“. She described her new music as a discovery for the real her.

Tems has collaborated with Stars like Rihanna, Drake, Wizkid and many others. Her song lift me up featured in Black Panther's Wakanda forever.

Last edited:

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Can you share the link to the song from YouTube so people can listen and watch Tems ' newly released songs.

Reactions: Esther A