Akon's 5 wives all in One picture

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
I am sure that you have heard Akon's polygamous life style, he has many wives and we have a picture of all of them.

Singer%2Bakon%2Bwives.jpg

Despite Ritfield leaving their relationship, Akon is legally married to Tomeka Thiam, with whom he has two children (he has six children altogether). In addition to Thiam, he and another one of his rumored wives, Tricia Ana, appeared on the most recent season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.

Akon has said, "The whole purpose of dating is so you can date this one, and date this one, and date this one until you find out, ‘Okay, this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Okay, now I commit to what’s called marriage.’

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
A polygamous relationship is very common in Africa, Akon is African and he make sure that he has multiple women around him. He is rich and he can afford it. As a result his women don't mind.