Alex unusual reveals her manager stole the money she made from BBNAIJA in 2018

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Alex unusual reveals her manager stole the money she made from BBNAIJA in 2018

Screenshot_20231018-162626_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija star Alex Unusual has revaled how her former Manager stole all of her money after the BBNAIJA show in 2018. Recall Alex was originally from the BBNAIJA Double Wahala season 3 show back in 2018 before she came to the All-Stars season 8 show in 2023

Screenshot_20231018-162659_Google.jpg

Her full name is Alexandra Amuche Sandra Asogwa but is known popularly as aalex Unusual. She was born on the 15th of February, 1996. She is an actress and reality TV star. She is 27 years old. She was born in Nsukka, Enugu state. Alex shared that all the money she made from the BBNaija house in 2018 was stolen by her former manager.

Screenshot_20231018-162645_Google.jpg

She revealed this during the FinTribe programme. This program was about finances and women from various parts of Nigeria were in attendance. She was a guest speaker at the event. She disclosed that the entire situation was really one she would never forget.

In her words "Considering the fact hat I had to grow up really fast, I made lots of mistakes but the one I know I still hold on to and learnt the most from was I entrusted my money in the hands of somebody. I had a devious manager let me put it that way. I came out of the show in 2018 and worked from then till 2019. You know when you come out of the show, that's when deals are coming in and every single penny that I made between 2018 and 2019, I did not touch because I left it in the hands of somebody. People were like oh Alex is very rich but I had lost everything that I had made to someone and ever since that day, I could not do anything with money without documentation"

See clip below

Video Source: nechesblog

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Alex didn't reveal the name of the manager who did this
what is her managers name?
however, previous news reveal that in 2019, which was a year after she left BBNAIJA, she dropped her management team which was Naoma da Agency. This agency was owned by Naomi The Boss.
However one can't confirm if its the same management she is referring to now.