American actress Keke Palmer moves on like she didn't just get bad-mouthed for rocking Usher at the club

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230708_103033.jpg
Keke Palmer went viral for wearing a scandalous outfit to the club and rocking singer Usher in the process.

After the clip surfaced online, her baby daddy, Darius Daulton, expressed his dissatisfaction in a tweet, "It's the outfit tho...you a mom."

While some people criticized her for wearing such a revealing dress, others took it way too personal and hurled insults at her baby daddy for calling Keke out.

The actress is known for keeping her relationship private. Her recent tweet showed she has no comments on the viral video.

She handled her situation like a queen and converted the attention into an opportunity to promote her T-shirt brand.

One of the comments reads;

" I mean… It was genius.

— Brought the baby in to tug at our hearts strings & reiterate her role as MOTHER.
—Said she’s “Stevie to the bullsh*t” bc she’s refusing to acknowledge her current drama / blind to it like Stevie Wonder.
—Sung an actual Stevie Wonder song
—Dropped merch to cash in on her increased engagement AND
—Closed with more cute pics of the baby reiterating her role as MOTHER once again.

Keke who is your manager? I need your ppl to contact my ppl. This is ingenuity."