An example of a happy family, Reactions as Rita Dominic and husband jumps on Shallipopi's dance challenge

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Domnic-2.jpg

Nollywood actress Rita Dominic and her husband Fidelis Anosike have sparked reactions online following a viral video of them participating in Shallipopi's popular dance challenge.

Rita Dominic shared a cute video on X as she and her husband channeled their inner Plutomania spirits at a recent event. The couple looked so happy and in love that netizens couldn't stop gushing over them.

Rita Dominic got married in 2022 to Fidelis Anosike, a Nigerian businessman. Rita's marriage came as a surprise to most people because she got married at age 46. Rita disclosed in a recent interview that she got married late because she wanted to marry for love and not for societal expectations.

See some reactions below:

@TimedFrank said, "This is so lovely to watch. Why am I smiling like catfish?"

@deuce_mercy said, "This smells love in every shape and form! I am here for healthy happy love and marriage"

@Ikepicano said, "I love everything and it looks glamorous but live and love outside the internet and may God continue to bless your union"