Anonymous Gistlover handler thanks Nigerian Police for arresting one Isaac who scammed unsuspecting public with a fake gistlover page

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Anonymous Gistlover handler thanks Nigerian Police for arresting one Isaac who scammed unsuspecting public with a fake gistlover page​

The handler of the Gistlover Instagram page has appreciated the Nigerian Police for arresting one Isaac who has been an impersonator of Gistlover for ages. The anonymous Gistlover handler said that Isaac has been scamming the unsuspecting public of their hard-earned money by claiming to be the original handler of Gistlover and many have fallen into his trap.

Gistlover said the imposter, Isaac, had scammed one wholesalenaija of the sum of N4 million. Also, Isaac opened four fake Gistlover pages which he has been using to scam people. The anonymous Gistlover handler wrote, "On top this one I must commend una singing : Hol am hol am. This is one of the fake pages using my name to scam people, this particular Isaac scammed wholesalenaija the sum of 4 million Naira. So thank you as una help me hold this one, this particular guy has 4 pages opened in my name just to defraud people, all other fake pages una Dey see am, one of una hand don meet am, police no Dey hear say na fake page ooo, na all of una hand go touch one by one. So on this one I say thank you Nigeria police force."

Afterward, the anonymous Gistlover handler proceeded to curse out the Nigeria Police for working tirelessly to unveil the original handler of the Gistlover page. The handler prayed that the men of Nigerian Police "Jam Agbako" that is, meet their Waterloo and called them a clout chaser for arresting two innocent people, Nnedum and Bukola, who aren't the handlers of the Gistlover blog.

==