Awful! Mother reveals what a preschool teacher did to her baby

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Awful! Mother reveals what a preschool teacher did to her baby​

A baby who was enrolled in a preschool was beaten by the teacher to the extent that injuries were all over the baby's body and face. The mother of the child reportedly shared a picture of her baby to show the world what the teacher had done to her kid and this picture has gotten many angry. A lot of people vowed to beat such a teacher to a pulp for beating up their child in such a heartless manner. What exactly could the baby have done to warrant such treatment?

Viewers were asked to drop their opinions on what they would do if a teacher were to beat up their child in such a manner and these were some of their reactions:
@meerah_cul: That's when you know the difference between Gone too soon, painful exit, and glorious exit. Adieu nwa teacher
@kbronz_omonla: What I will do as a parent or as a serial killer?
@do2dtun: Today! Is the day the Lord has made... Orun rere o
@_siyosgram: Is the teacher still breathing?
@iam_4th_knox: Every scar will be replicated on the teacher X2
@superblachomes: The question should be, how many years imprisonment will I be getting?
@adebola301: I won't be a parent anymore. I'll become a convict because blood go flow
==

Last edited: