Ayra Starr reminds me of myself, Tems showers praises on singer in new interview

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
msg-1001548811954-95805.jpg

Nigerian singer Temilade Openiyi popularly known as Tems expresses her admiration for colleague Oyinkansola Aderibigbe aka Ayra Starr in a new interview.

In an interview with NPR, Tems gave a special shout-out to her esteemed colleague Ayra Starr, praising her for her hard work and resilence in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Tems expressed that she admires Ayra Starr's work ethic because she reminds her so much of herself.

Tems also hinted that she may be working on a song collaboration with Ayra Starr very soon. She said, "I'd like to give some flowers to this young girl called Ayra Starr. We met a few years ago and she just reminds me so much of myself. She's just a hardworking girl and she's doing her thing. She deserves some flowers."