BBN Beauty and Neo Energy sparks reactions over their lovely pose at a movie premiere

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

BBN Beauty and Neo Energy sparks reactions over their lovely pose at a movie premiere​

Big Brother Naija couple Beauty Tukura and Neo Energy have sparked reactions from their fans over their lovely pose at the movie premiere of All's Fair in Love. These two became a couple when the fans least expected as they didn't star on the same episode of Big Brother. However, their love has continued to soar higher since they became an item. Some of their fans thought the couple was a perfect match while others couldn't care less.
These were the reactions from their fans

@yes_am_adababy: I still can't believe they're a thing. They sure look good together
@i.j.e.o.m.a_: It's not giving anything. Abeg they should get out of my front
@regina_nenye: I'll keep seeing Neo the way I've always seen him. E no go change
@nene_george: She said I might have been disqualified. But I have bagged one of your BBNaija hottest dude
@azukijames86: I don't know what these women see in Neo and his long mouth honestly
@confyanns: He did more than this with vee
@temi_kolade: It's giving peace of mind. Not come and catch your strike
@lisa_brightlight: Mtchewww. Dry ship+ Beauty really fall her hands. I mean Neo of all people.