BBNaija All Stars: I'm training my sons so they can f*ck your daughters - Seyi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBN All Stars housemate Seyi Awolowo revealed in a conversation with fellow housemates, Whitemoney and Soma what he has planned for his sons in the near future.

20230723_201005.jpg

Seyi expressed that his only desire is to have male children. This is because he is going to train his sons to sleep with other people's daughters in future.

He revealed that he has opened a separate bank account for his son and for his friends' sons as well for that purpose to equip him with all the resources he needs to make his plans come to fruition.

He said, "I gave birth to a boy first and he will f*ck your daughter. I have a 'shina' account, a miscellaneous account for my son. I have it for a lot of my boys’ sons. They will f*ck your daughter.

My boys will come and meet me and say they need the Benz, I will give them the Benz, the key to the guest house. They will run trains on people’s daughters.

I know where this is coming from. I’m giving birth to sons and they will f*ck people’s daughters."

He stated that he is ready to support his sons in every way possible to make sure it is well executed saying he will provide a car, specifically a Benz, for his sons and give them the key to the guest house so they can sleep with them.

During the conversation, Whitemoney and Soma looked startled by the words Seyi was spewing and they couldn't utter a word.

As a result of Seyi's offensive statement about girls, the viewers called for his disqualification from the show saying he is nothing but an abuser and deserves no spot on the show.

See reactions below:

Screenshot_20230820-134313_1.jpgScreenshot_20230820-134343_1.jpgScreenshot_20230820-134800_1.jpgScreenshot_20230820-134417_1.jpg

Recall that Seyi was in the bottom two twice in a row but was saved from going home by the jury.

Video credit: Twitter @DAMIADENUGA