BBNaija Bella says fans criticized her for dating Sheggz

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230705_095157.jpg
Big Brother Naija's second runner-up, Bella Okagbue, disclosed how fans criticized her for dating Sheggz.

When Bella was in Biggie's house, she and Sheggz (Segun Daniel Olusemo) began dating. Like every other normal couple, there were conflicts and misunderstandings between these lovers.

However, some of Bella's fans asked her why she accepted to be Sheggz's girlfriend. She revealed this in an interview with cool fm 96.9 anchored by Tacha.

Screenshot_20230705-094209_1.jpg

Bella said she lost so many fans when she came out of Big Brother Naija's house. "When I came out I was hearing so many things, Entitled fans especially. I lost so much fans, oh, I voted for you. So, why would you be in this relationship that's not good for you. I didn't think that people were going to be telling a 25-year-old what was good for her or what was no good for her. I have never heard that in my life."

She later said there were times when the camera wouldn't capture her speaking to Sheggz but would capture Sheggz's reaction to her words.

According to her, sometimes, she was the instigator of the disagreements they had, but the camera didn't capture her part.

Tacha confirmed her statement by quoting what Sheggz had said in a previous interview. Tacha said, "You guys are so in sync because he said this last week, like, I mean there were stuff Bella would say but the camera wouldn't show it and you guys will just make your judgment based off of what he's saying."

Bella said it's a show, and it has to be interesting to keep the viewers entertained. There are 24 hours in a day therefore, it's impossible for the camera to stay focused on them for the entire 24 hours.

Watch the clip here:

Vide credit: @realitytving