BBNaija: I made a mistake with Vee- Neo tells Dorathy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
NVD.jpg

Big Brother Naija housemate, Neo said to fellow housemate Dorathy earlier today that he feels he made a mistake with Vee.

During their discussion Neo told Dorathy that he feels he made the biggest mistake ever in the house apparently because he didn't ask Vee to be his girl friend.

Speaking in regret Neo said to Dorathy that the mistake of not asking Vee earlier to be his girl friend may hinder any chance he has of getting in a real relationship with her outside the house.

Neo said: "I made a mistake with Vee and it's hurting me.

"I should have asked her to be my girl friend earlier.

"My uncertainty has made her to have a rethink about us and I think I've lost my chances of being in a relationship with her outside the house".

Dorathy had a positive respond to what Neo had said, she revealed she feel they would be together outside the house after she said Vee likes him for real.

Last edited: