BBNaija: Peace reveals why she took a break off social media

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images.jpeg

Peace, an ex-Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, has addressed her social media absence since the show ended in October 2021.

She revealed why she took a sabbatical from social media in the reunion show, which was broadcast on Thursday night.

Peace explained that she wanted to strategize and prepare, so she took a sabbatical from social media.

Watch the show here:

"I just wanted a break," she explained. You're aware of how difficult this process can be at times. I needed to take a break. I was in desperate need of a break. I needed to plan ahead.

"And you came back blond," Ebuka exclaimed, reacting to her new hair color.

Peace stated, "I came back blond and happy."

Peace's absence was highlighted when she did not accompany the housemates on a vacation to Dubai that they had won throughout the show.
Some people speculated that she was pregnant at the time, but she denied the accusations.

Peace was the first ever Head of House for the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye edition during her time in the house. Six weeks into the competition, Peace, Michael, Boma, and Tega were booted from BBNaija.