BBNaija's Angel mourns her late boyfriend in heart wrenching post

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Angel JB Smith, mourns her late boyfriend in a recent Instagram post.

20230621_064031.jpg

The reality TV star shared a lengthy message saying, "My love, I loved you more than I loved death, I spent years and years dreaming of the day it would wrap me in its arms until I met you. People talk all the time about loving someone enough to die for them, for me it was the complete opposite, dying was easy, living on the other hand was something I dreaded."

20230621_064016.jpg

"I still chase the sun sometimes you know, tell myself that one day, I'll catch it, I'll catch you and every time the sun rises, I catch a glimpse of you, I still live just to see it every day. I know that somewhere beyond my imagination, the sun is still in your eyes, for now my baby, sleep, I will see you in another lifetime."

20230620_171732.jpg

Every year, she pays tribute to her deceased boyfriend who died four years ago.

She once revealed in her podcast Of Blood, Bones and Water, how she struggled so much while growing up. How she was a victim of sexual and physical assault, how her boyfriend died and the challenges she faced when she left home.