Being gay isn't an abomination, God created them that way, Nigerian man says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
A Nigerian man has sparked reactions online following his opinion about homosexuality.

In a video making the rounds online, the man called out Nigerians for being homophobic towards gay people as he emphasized that homosexuality isn't an abomination. He asked Nigerians what they would do if they found out their son or daughter was attracted to the same sex.

The man asked Nigerians to let them live their lives as they please because God created them that way and they cannot change it. He clarified that he isn't a homosexual and that he just felt the need to speak on the controversial issue.

This sparked reactions among netizens as they trooped the comment section with their opinions. See some reactions below:

@djangoG said, "Upcoming James Brown"
@emmachris_ said, "This guy na fool, gay na people wey get mental issue, I no dey in support make dem kill dem, but I think dey need a therapy for dem because I believe is a shifted emotion right from birth and can be adjusted with therapy and prayer, but God ain't in support of gay."
@African_unifier said, "Come out fully so we can know you. Stop using others as an excuse."
@EVBLAZIN said, "NOBODY IS BORN GAY! it's a habit learned over time. Just like you learn to love certain foods and hate others especially those of other tribes."
@MAXIMILIAN_IGWE said, "Imagine your father was gay"