Bella shock fans with revelation, says home training will never make her have sex before marriage

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
A38B4DD3-3A64-4AAF-8933-80D246C27396.jpeg
Bella Okagbue shocks her fans with the comment she dropped on a tweet shared by Pulse Nigeria. @PulseNigeria247 shared @Auntyadaa post where she asked people to mention one thing that home training will never make them do.

Bella quote tweeted Pulse Nigeria's tweet and commented that home training will never make her have sex before marriage, "Sex before marriage!!!"

Her response surprised many people, and trust our Nigerian comrades to always drop their thoughts.

While some people believed and started saying Bella could be a virgin at her age, others opposed it and called her a liar.

One @Joviable said Bella could be saying the truth. She said "I survived this but mine wasn't home training....it was self discipline. There's no award Cha o in laws just hung white bedspread and elders paid me special visit I guess that's honorable enough. And also....I am proud of me!"

Another person @ceeceebabem, said that she is super proud of Bella if her claims are indeed true, "Bella you kept on saying this,if this is true upon all the lovey dovey between you and sheggz that means you are really a good girl and an inspiration❤️. Love you for that seriously ."

Minutes later, Bella's boyfriend came to confuse everyone with his response. He said "Lmaooo iyawo mi, dey play❤️"

Right now, everyone is left to believe who they want to.

Here's a link to the tweet.

Last edited: