Berri Tiga is an ingrate. He disrespected me after all I've done for him - Carter Efe

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular skitmaker Carter Efe has said that his former protege Berri Tiga is an ingrate and he disrespected him many times despite the help he rendered to him.

Machala-guys.jpeg

The skitmaker revealed this in a recent interview with Tacha on The Big Friday Show.

Carter Efe talked about how gave Berri Tiga a platform and helped him promote his musical career with the influence he had.

He said he unfollowed the singer and parted ways with him after a dispute. He also revealed that the popular opinion that he signed Berri Tiga is false.

"I didn't sign Berri. It's just a way to push him. I came up with the PR just to support him so that when people hear that I signed him, they'll want to listen to his songs.", Carter Efe said.

He added that he only supported him but he realized he wasn't showing him respect despite all the sacrifices he made for him. He said all the promoted Berri Tiga's songs for free.

When the host Tacha said she wishes the both of them will be back together again, he said it's no longer possible and he doesn't want that to happen.

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy