"Big Brother house is a different kind of prison" Seyi Awolowo reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Big Brother house is a different kind of prison" Seyi Awolowo reveals

Screenshot_20231004-150827_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Seyi Awolowo has revealed that Big Brother Naija house feels like a different kind of prison. He described how the BBNAIJA house felt to him during a recent interview. He was speaking to famous media personality, Toke Makinwa on the latest episode of TokeMoments.

Seyi Awolowo was one of the 20 housemates on the Big Brother Naija All-Stars season 8 show. Recall the show came to an end on the 1st of October 2023. Seyi is originally from the Pepper dem season 4 in 2019. While in the Allstars house, Seyi was known for making some controversial comments which had led to many netizens eager to see him evicted from the show and serious backlash online.

Screenshot_20231004-150812_Google.jpg

During the interview, he described the BBNAIJA house as a different kind of prison having extreme conditions. He stated that this was his experience in the house.

Toke had questioned him about a controversial statement he made while in the house which was about training his sons to run people's daughters. He stated that he didn't know he made those statements

In his words "I did not know when I said it, I was in a rant. Being in the Big Brother house, it's a different kind of prison, you know when you agree to extreme conditions, you tend to underestimate the term 'extreme conditions' and I think I was at my breaking point at that time."

He went ahead to add that despite knowing these from his first time on the show, he came back to market himself and raise funds for his future projects.

See full interview on YouTube