bitcoin drops by a lot and people are paniking

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
Bitcoin prices reached all time high over the weekend. It was selling for over $42,000.00 and change. Today, it has dropped to about $32,000.00. This means if you bought Bitcoin at the all time high, you are now losing money.

But the right question is, why are people panicking? Do they expect it to keep going up everyday?

Bitcoin is a very volatile market, we've seen it gone up to $31,000.00 a few years ago just for it to go down to $3,000 and change. Now that it's going down after the all time high. People are panicking and scrambling for answers.

OmoAlaji

Oct 14, 2020
well, it looks like bitcoin will drop some more, Elon Musk just shared that Tesla may have sold or plans to sell all bitcoin holdings.

GibsonMichel

Jun 11, 2021
well, it droped till hell ;)
I can honestly say that I expected a 80k btc in may and it was a surpsrise for me that it dropped till 29700 a few days ago. but I seee just one more chance to buy it. So I bought again some pitocin at 30k from Paydepot. And I am in profit because today it is trading at 35 and my average purchase price since 2019 is 16k)

Last edited: