Bobrisky in pain as he undergoes a BBL to attain a banging body

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (4).jpeg

Cross-dresser and social media brand influencer Okeneye Idris Olanrewaju, known by many as Bobrisky, has undergone a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) to attain a banging body.

It was reported that Bobrisky wrote on his verified Facebook page, that although he is in pain, the pain wouldn't stop his happiness.

“The surgery pain won’t stop my happiness, I’m scared of the pain but I will always maintain beauty.”

==

Of recent, cross-dressing has become a prominent business among Nigerians and Bobrisky tops the chart in this category.

He has made a name for himself in the crossdressing industry, and has kept himself relevant via his controversial social media content that captures the attention of his followers.

Other popular crossdressers in Nigeria are James Brown, Buchi Alexandra, James Boogie, Jay Bugatti, etc.

Doctors confirmed that the Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the deadliest cosmetic surgeries in the world that could lead to death.

Luckily, Bobrisky's surgery was a success as he shares a picture of his backside to flaunt the well-rounded augmented buttocks.

20230710_111937.jpg

Read people's reaction after Bobrisky announced he did a BBL.

@the_smallie: This Bobrisky na funny guy, she don go do nyash

@fineboydev: That Bobrisky Guy/Lady Na Werey
Na old age hin go know for body. Make man dey run yansh

@mrphemzy141:Nah funny guy, she don go do yansh. Even angel go confuse.

@Barbie1Monty: But he said he has done nyash before nah.. that time he did bikini shoot anyways this no be him nyash shaa

@ola_jiggy: Angels sef go surprise when dey call am for heaven, they'd be like no be the bob we send go earth be dis, where this ones comot from. Just stay here fes!