Bodies of Wigwe, son, and wife arrive church for funeral

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Bodies of Wigwe, son, and wife arrive church for funeral​

The bodies of the late Access bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe, his wife Chizoba, and his son Chizzy have arrived at the church for a proper funeral. Clips of their ongoing funeral have begun to circulate in the media and family and friends were all present to honor their last moments. The daughters of Wigwe were spotted in the clip looking worn down due to the unprecedented loss in their family.

Nigerians have joined to sympathize with the family of the deceased souls as they perform their final rites before their bodies are buried six feet under.

@urielmusicstar: God have mercy this is so devastating. It's too much pls accept them to rest in perfect peace. Guide and protect the children and grandchildren
@julliecassie: God forbid this type of loss. Three persons in one day? I pray the family heals from this
@everythingmayowa: The only thing I keep thinking is the last moment they had together. They must have been so scared. I hope they are at peace, and God comfort the ones they left behind
@oluwole_ola_: One thing that scares me about life is that once you die, life goes on like you were never here
@chynnyn114: Heeeey this very very painful. May their families and friends find a heart to bear this loss
@veevogue: No one deserves to experience this Three coffins in a day