Bulk SMS Business

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
To a lot of Nigerians looking to make ends meet and provide for themselves, it has always been a hustle but this article could be a break through because I am going to be stepping through what I like to classify as a five star method of making money online in Nigeria. It's a total breeze to implement this method and the business requires as low as N10,000-N25,000 for those who have the cash in the bank.

What's this business?

First and foremost the business is called Bulk SMS business and we need know a SMS is sending text message in norm terms, so we all understand what an SMS is. Let's move on, Bulk SMS on the other hand therefore means sending multiple text messages.

A Bulk SMS business provide the service (bulk sms) that enables an individual to send a single text message eg. 'Hi guys' to multiple mobile numbers at the same time which saves not only stress but precious time also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Admin

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
Before I start lecturing you about SMS units, pricings, How to get a free Bulk SMS website and all of that, first, I'd like to outline the facts of the Bulk SMS business.

=>First fact, do you know that 10's of millions of text messages are exchanged in just one single day between millions of cell phone numbers? Well this is obviously true! but what you may find interesting is that this kind of service is provided by a regular Joe like you and trust me! his making a ton of cash.

=>People who run Bulk SMS businesses are called Bulk SMS Resellers; they buy Bulk SMS from Companies selling it and resell it at a higher price, thus making killer profits.

=>Resellers need what we call a Bulk SMS website to provide their services. The Bulk SMS websites are gotten from Bulk SMS companies at a cost, but I will show you a way to get a free site advancing into this article.

=>SMS Companies present Bulk SMS site with the company's sub-domain. And you will able to buy and link your own domain e.g .com, .ng

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
This article will show you;

=> SMS Units and pricings

=> How to get a free Bulk SMS website and start making profit selling Bulk SMS today.

=> How to buy and link a domain name to your new Bulk SMS site.

SMS Units and Pricing

An SMS Unit is a unit of measurement for Bulk SMS. And in the business Bulk SMS is traded like stocks but at price per sms units.

E.g As a Bulk SMS reseller 1 sms unit can be purchased as cheap as 90kobo per sms unit and can be sold at N1-N4 (or any amount but a low rate attracts more customers). That shows a N0.1-N3.1 profit margin.

Meaning if bought N5000 worth of Bulk SMS at N1 per sms units, you would get 5000 sms units and if you sell your Bulk SMS at N4 per sms unit, it means you are making N20,000 and bagging a profit of N15,000. The ability to place a price for your sms units is called pricing.

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
How to get a free Bulk SMS website and start making money today.

Handling a bulk SMS business without a Bulk SMS website is basicly impossible because your client will be able to send Bulk SMS to multiple cell phone numbers through your Site. And in this part of the article I will be telling you how to get a free Bulk SMS website, and trust me! it's super easy to do. Recall earlier on in this article I said Bulk SMS websites were gotten from Bulk SMS Companies at a cost, well what I am about to tell you won't cost you a dime and it's very easy to do.

Steps to Creating a free Bulk SMS website

=> Open an account with Bulk SMS Company @ padisoft.org

=> After this you'll need to verify your email to fully activate your padisoft account.

=> Afters your account is verified padisoft.org automatically creates a completely free Bulk SMS website.

Yeah I know! it's so simple and a total breeze to implement, right?.

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
How to buy and connect a domain name to your new Bulk SMS website.

The fact is, by creating a Bulk SMS website under a Bulk SMS company like padisoft, you are assigned with free sms units and the company's sub-domain as I mentioned earlier on in this article. the sub-domain for padisoft is a yoursitename[.padisoft.org].

However, at this point (yoursitename.padisoft.org) you are fully capable of purchasing Bulk SMS at 90kobo which is one of the cheapest prices of Bulk SMS for resellers purchased @ padisoft.org and you can start selling to clients almost immediately.

But buying a domain name (e.g .com), web hosting and linking it to your Bulk SMS will help you personalize your site and make it more professional.

To buy a domain name, look for any cheap quality web-hosting service Nigerian website, select a plan, buy your domain name and link it to your site. Padisoft makes it easy to link a domain name so don't worry, it's not complex stuff plus it's super easy.

Last edited:

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
How much is required to start a Bulk SMS business in total

One thing that comes first to your mind when starting a new business in Nigeria and apparently every where else is capital to actually get the business up and running, at that most persons are often discouraged when it balls down to starting a business that is rather capital intense.

However, in this part of this article you shall now know how much it takes to start up a Bulk SMS business and take it from me, money to start up is as low as N10,000.

Recall, earlier on I said capital ranges from N10,000-N25,000, this is very true! and it covers expenses like domain name, web-hosting and purchasing enough Bulk SMS to start selling to your clients.

You may also need a Bulk SMS mobile app for your site to boost clients and professionalism. Though it may sound expensive but you can get a mobile app @ cheap price of N3000 for your site at padisoft.org and it meets the basic requirements for your business.

Last edited:

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
Outlook of Bulk SMS Business

A total capital of N10,000 to N25,000 can be used to start up this business and Bulk SMS Reseller can make up to 200% profit from the business and earn pretty cool passively incomes daily.

The demand for Bulk SMS is very high, so you are not going to find it difficult to find clients. Also in the business when buying Bulk SMS customers make payments directly to your bank or any other payment method or system you prefer before delivering SMS Units ordered to the customer.

I hope you found this short article of bulk sms business in Nigeria interesting. I will be dropping articles like this from time to time, so do well to watch out for me right here at Xtremeloaded.com.

Remember there is always more to discover.

Last edited:

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
I want to start the Bulk SMS business, what do I do now?

Okay! you've made it through this article, that's great! and even greater! you can use this guide to start up your Bulk SMS Reseller business right away, yeah! you can start right now!.

But my advice to you on your journey in Bulk SMS business would be in the area of pricing. Please do not be a greedy Joe in this business as it may compromise your business.

When pricing your SMS Units please keep your prices cheap and budget friendly, because a cheap price for Bulk SMS attracts a lot of customers to buy Bulk SMS from you, a high price will make them find Bulk SMS else where at cheap rates. I recommend a max. N4 per sms unit and min. N1.3 per sms unit.

In Bulk SMS business customer support is very crutial for your business. Getting to connect with customers is a great way of boosting trust and making more sales.

Last edited: