Butt Enlargement Saga: Bobrisky couldn't stand upright due to post-surgery pain

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Screenshot_20230711-115904_1.jpg

Recall that the Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky, announced that he was in pain after undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) to enhance the size of his butt.

“The surgery pain won’t stop my happiness, I’m scared of the pain but I will always maintain beauty.”

==

He later posted a video of him struggling to walk and stand upright due to the severe pain from the surgery aftermath.
==

Earlier today, Veteran actor Kanayo o. Kanayo narrated a story of an American lady that died after enhancing her butt size due to an infection.

He advised people against endangering their lives to achieve a banging body.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the deadliest cosmetic surgeries anyone could subject themselves to.

It involves the transfer of the excess fat in a person's body like the hips, stomach, and thighs, to the butt, to achieve a well-rounded look.

After the fats have been extracted from these areas, the surgeon goes ahead to purify them before injecting them into the butt.

The areas where fats were transferred would be stitched, and is liable to infection and scarring.

Other health consequences of a BBL include loss of skin and fat embolism, which occurs if the surgery is performed incorrectly.

When the injected fats mistakenly enter the veins in a person's butt, it would travel to the lungs and block the respiratory system, eventually, leading to death.

Anyone that desires a BBL would be spending between $4,000-$10,000 depending on the location and other medical complications.

Read the reactions from netizens.
Screenshot_20230711-114527_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230711-114600_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230711-114606_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230711-114518_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230711-114446_1.jpg

Last edited: