C&I LEASING TO FOCUS ON ASSET OPTIMIZATION AND TECHNOLOGY TO SUSTAIN GROWTH AMID ECONOMIC CHALLENGES

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Olori Uwem

Mar 18, 2024
C&I LEASING TO FOCUS ON ASSET OPTIMIZATION AND TECHNOLOGY TO SUSTAIN GROWTH AMID ECONOMIC CHALLENGES

Summary:
C&I Leasing, a leading Nigerian leasing and business support services provider, is set to enhance profitability and sustain growth through the optimization of existing assets and the deployment of advanced technology. Managing Director Ugoji Lenin Ugoji acknowledged the economic challenges but assured stakeholders that the company is committed to improving performance and delivering value to shareholders.

Key Highlights:
Asset and Technology Focus: Ugoji emphasized that despite the rising cost of asset acquisition, the company will continue to optimize its current assets and invest in robust technology to enhance operations.

Internship Programs: The firm plans to leverage internship programs to foster talent and stay ahead of market trends, ensuring operational growth.

NGX Support: NGX Limited's CEO, Jude Chiemeka, highlighted that the Exchange has supported capital raising of over N5.7 trillion across various asset classes and is pushing initiatives like the NGX Digital Investment Platform to boost market participation.

The company’s strategy includes navigating high asset acquisition costs while positioning itself for long-term growth through improved operations and capital access.